Do you love the water but want to try something other than competitive racing or water polo? Or maybe you can't decide between your love for swimming, dancing and gymnastics?
We've got the answer! Take the plunge and check out our synchro classes!
You must be:
- between 6-13 years old,
- able to swim 25 yards, and
- comfortable in deep water (8-13 feet).
You will also need a swimsuit, goggles, swim cap, towel, sneakers, sunscreen, water bottle (yoga mat optional).
Classes are from Now - October 31, on Mondays and Fridays, 5:30-7 pm at
Woollett Aquatics Center (Fall 2017: Aug 7 - October)
4601 Walnut Ave, Irvine, CA 9260
Northwood High School (Summer 2017: mid June-Aug 4)
4515 Portola Pkwy, Irvine, CA 92620
Ready to get started?
- Schedule a trial class with Head Coach Candy Hipp at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-903-6512.
- Complete the online registration and liability waiver
- Bring a printed and signed hard copy of the emergency form to your first class.
- You can also learn more about the Olympic sport of synchronized swimming.